We are close to hitting 10,000 members in our Facebook group. To celebrate we are giving away two $15,000 challenge accounts, kindly provided by the team at FundedNext.
Please consider sharing this post on any socials – Thanks!
Enter The Competition
To enter the competition simply enter your name and email address below. Winners will be picked at random by FundedNext on 21st December and announced in the Prop Traders Club Facebook group.
Winners will also be contacted by email with details on claiming their prize. Terms and Conditions are at the bottom of the page.
FundedNext is a leading prop firm which operates across the globe. They have offices based in UAE, the USA, the UK, and Bangladesh.
They offer two distinct funding models, Evaluation and Express.
- Evaluation – This is a two-phase challenge model. Capital options range from $15k to $200k.
- Express – This is a single-phase challenge with no time limit. Capital options range from $15k to $100k.
Here are some reasons why FundedNext are so popular with traders:
- 15% Profit share from demo accounts.
- No Restrictions on Trading Style.
- Up to 90% Profit Share.
- A Fantastic 4.8 Star Trustpilot Rating.
Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Prop Traders Club. The “Prize” refers to $15,000 Evaluation Challenge provided by FundedNext. Two prizes are available. The “Sponsor” will refer to the party that are providing the prizes, FundedNext.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 23.59 (GMT) on 20th December. Two (2) winners will be selected at random by the sponsor on 21st December and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via the sign-up form on this page. Entrants also agree to receive occasional promotional emails as well as newsletters from the promotor (No more than 2 per week). Opt-out is available in the footer of any received emails.
- The prizes will be awarded to randomly selected winners who have entered. The means of the draw will be decided by the sponsor.
- The entrant agrees that their first and last name shall be passed onto the sponsor in order to pick a winner. The winner of the competition’s email shall be passed on to the sponsor in order to facilitate claiming the prize.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.