One important step to becoming a profitable prop firm trader is creating and implementing a complete trading plan. Whilst backtesting is also important, trading in real-time offers a range of benefits.
Perhaps you have very little experience with trading and want to get some first-hand experience. It wouldn’t make sense to fork out hundreds of dollars for a real challenge which you would have very little chance of passing. That’s where a free trial may be a perfect choice.
Some more benefits and uses of free prop firm challenge trials include:
- Allows you to test new trading strategies with zero risk
- Gives you a realistic view of live markets (with the exception of liquidity)
- It allows you to see the trading conditions of a particular prop firm before investing real money.
- It allows you to get to grips with the firm’s rules before paying for a live challenge
- It can be used to test an expert advisor or other trading bot
So, let’s look at what firms offer these trials.
If you know of any more prop firms which offer free trials please let us know in the comments. Please also consider sharing this article on socials/blogs.
If you feel you are ready for a live account, why not check out our verified prop firm list?